For an international energy company and market leader in Renewable Energy, JLE- Solutions is looking for a:
O&M Engineer – Offshore Wind
Belgium & abroad
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment and be contributing to the global energy transition.
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be supporting the O&M strategy and managing O&M projects from A to Z.
- You will be coordinating and executing offshore maintenance campaigns including necessary follow-up (analysis, investigation, etc.) and the logistic coordination (vessels, crew, materials, etc.).
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be implementing improvement projects to ensure and prolong the lifetime of the assets.
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be supervising subcontractors and developing constructive and long-term relationships.
- You will be sharing Lessons Learned on the related activities and advise technical solutions and procedural improvements.
- You have a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Construction, Electromechanics, Civil, Mechanical, Marine, etc.) or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in the wind industry or in utility-scale energy projects.
- Technical and practical knowledge of wind turbines, foundations, cables, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must in combination with Dutch, French or German.
- You are able to manage your own workload, you are hands-on oriented and can meet demanding timelines.
- Willing to travel regularly within Europe.
- A job with an international character in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility .
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or contact me at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!