Terug naar filteroverzicht
Loopt af op: 01/07/2023
For a leading offshore wind company and market leader in Renewable Energy, operating offshore wind farms, we are looking for an:
O&M Engineer – Offshore Wind
- A function with an international character in the booming industry of Offshore Wind, with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- Being part of an innovative company with positive values, with a focus on the employees and with high levels of employee engagement.
- You will work alongside leading experts in the Offshore Wind sector and will join a team of fine people in a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- Thanks to an individual approach and a customized growth plan you’ll have the possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your expertise, a green company car, bonus systems, an interesting package of extra-legal benefits according to Paritair Comité 326 /Commission Paritaire 326 and the flexibility working from home, up to 3 days/ week.
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment and be contributing to the global energy transition.
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be defining the O&M strategy and implement the most efficient O&M set-up.
- You will be triggering O&M improvement proposals to ensure the durability of the assets and projects, advising technical solutions towards the O&M colleagues as well as the entire organization.
- As an O&M Engineer - Offshore Wind you will be cooperating in current and new R&D projects to determine how they can be translated to the business model of the O&M organization.
- You will be taking the lead in detecting new opportunities, assure careful recommendation of viable projects to the management and where relevant bring them to implementation.
- You will be an active partner in the internal educational process and sharing Lessons Learned on the related activities and advise technical solutions and procedural improvements.
- You have a relevant Engineering Degree (Construction, Electromechanics, Civil, Mechanical, Marine, etc.).
- You have preferably experience in the offshore wind industry or in utility-scale energy projects.
- You are pro-active, hands-on and have a solution-oriented attitude.
- You have a safety mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must in combination with Dutch.
Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or contact me at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!