Senior Risk & Safety Management Expert
GEB-Senior Risk & Safety Management Expert [TRA00001332]
You will work in the Risk and Safety Management team of Tractebel. This team provides consultancy regarding risk & safety during the full life cycle of assets for the industrial sectors in which Tractebel is active.
The experts of this team work for a variety of Clients. You will work as senior safety expert on several projects in the domain of energy, gas and infrastructure. As part of a team, you can always count on the expertise and support of your colleagues. Several tools and methods are also developed and available to perform the job. You will be based in one of our Tractebel offices (Brussels, Gent, Antwerp, Hasselt, Namur) at your best convenience. Short time national/international missions might be foreseen, depending on the project.
As senior risk & safety management expert you will promote and manage activities in the domains of risk & safety management. This involves a close collaboration with international offices and projects teams of Tractebel.
Your function will include:
- Define risk & safety management solutions in line with customer expectations, market and sector needs to maximize the added value of TRACTEBEL’s offers.
- Define the technical scope and associated resources for risk & safety management solutions.
- Coaching the technical and site teams in the area of risk and safety.
- Coaching junior safety experts.
- Supervise running projects to guarantee quality of the deliverables.
- Contribute actively in the short & mid–term development of our activities by identifying new opportunities.
- Perform risk & safety management missions requiring a high level of skills, experience and competence. This may include
Lead participative risk assessments (PHA, HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, etc.).
Perform safety audits as lead auditor.
Perform detailed risk assessments such as QRA, PLANOP, SIL allocations, ATEX etc.
Define risk and safety management strategies related to a complex industrial project environment.
Access and advice on process and occupational safety during system and equipment specification and procurement.
You have a master’s degree in engineering with an additional master’s degree in safety management/engineering.
You dispose of at least 10 years of experience in a similar function (risk and safety management for industrial projects) and are experienced in the domains of process safety, occupational safety and construction site safety.
You are familiar with methodologies such as design and occupational safety assessments, audits, participative risk assessment methodologies such as FMEA, HAZOP, HAZID, etc, quantitative reliability and risk assessment.
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You consider quality of work as a main priority and are willing to respect the requirements of the Tractebel quality management system.
- You are convincing, creative and customer focused.
- You communicate and report efficiently in an open and honest way. Reporting is an important part of the job.
You are well organized and can set priorities. You show leadership skills and like to work in teams.
You are flexible and can adapt your work methods to the specific context of the different projects.
An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University).
An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
If you are interested, please apply directly on our wabsite: https://engie.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=TRA00001332&lang=en#.Wx-6CVyDC2U
Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34-36