Senior project manager (m/f/x)
You are responsible to support companies who have organized themselves in consortia to deal with upcoming regulatory challenges (e.g. biocides, authorization, REACH). The aim is to jointly set up chemical and product health, safety and environmental programs in order to reach compliance.
As a senior project manager you can count an several years of project management experience of technical scientific projects in a complex environment with a lot of stakeholders. Thanks to your management skills and leadership skills within an industrial company, regulatory or a consultancy setting you are able to obtain results.
As a Consortium Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day-to day management of consortium activities
- Maintain, communicate and update the envisaged consortium work plan
- Coordinate and facilitate consortium meetings
- Manage and report on consortium administration (communication with members, new members, data sharing etc.) and finances (budget, fees, cost sharing)
- Communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
- Monitoring and reporting on ongoing technical work
- Working in a team with expert colleagues to coordinate the work.
The project manager will be supported by a technical expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocidal Products Regulation, Plant Protection Products Regulation etc.) and the support of a shared Office Manager.
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- Masters degree in engineering, chemistry and/or related sub-disciplines, (bio)chemistry, (eco)toxicology, environmental & health sciences, or related fields
- Relevant project management experience
- Proven record of working with multiple stakeholders
- A working knowledge with one of the following registration procedures is a plus: biocides / plant protection products / REACH
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English. A good command of other European languages is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive and flexible salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org