Regulatory Toxicologist (m/f)
ARCHE Consulting is currently looking for a toxicologist (m/f) who has good knowledge of the basic concepts of human toxicology for its offices in Ghent or Leuven in order to support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical and product health, safety and environmental programs of multi-national corporations from varied industrial sectors.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with different chemical management programs. As Regulatory Toxicologist you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating toxicological endpoints
- Selecting test laboratories and monitoring laboratory studies
- Preparing position papers and data waivers
- Perform or coordinate human risk assessment of chemicals in the framework of
- REACH, biocides, plant protection products, cosmetics.
- Remain constantly aware of new development and published guidance
- Communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- 3-5 years of working experience as toxicologist
- Degree in Industrial Hygiene, biological sciences and/or related sub-disciplines, (bio)chemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, health care sciences, or related fields.
- Strong technical and data evaluation skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. A good command of other European languages is a plus.
- Prepared to travel occasionally in and outside Europe
What do we offer:
- competitive salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
- International dimension
- Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalisation insurance
- Holiday's (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to email@example.com.