Project/Consortia Manager - REACH
ERM and ReachCentrum offer a professional and dynamic environment to further develop your career for those experienced in REACH consortium management, technical aspects of the REACH regulation, biocides BPR, global Reach-like regulation or technical assessments. We provide holistic client support through the product lifecycle and in respect to a wide variety of substance regulation both within the EU and more globally.
ReachCentrum (an ERM company) is seeking motivated individuals, with experience in EU REACH Regulation and consortium management who have an interest in developing their consulting career working with blue chip clients within the product stewardship space. Individuals will be working in a team environment to manage existing consortia and will assist our clients to navigate a variety of regulatory or technical challenges that emerge during the REACH implementation process post the 2018 deadline. The ideal work location will be Belgium however work locations in UK, Germany and France where ERM has local offices can be considered.
The successful candidate (s) will lead the project activities of new and existing consortia for REACH or other product regulations and provide consultancy advice in specialist topics. In addition to knowledge of the REACH regulation, this position requires solid project management skills, problem solving abilities and basic financial skills. Depending on the experience and the interest of the candidate, there will be opportunities to engage with Regulators, to lead or support in the development of new business areas, both in the EU and more globally, and to provide technical thought leadership in specialist topics such as CLP, GHS exposure assessments, supply chain strategies, transactions support, and regulatory negotiation. This person will report to the Team Leader and will be supported by ReachCentrum staff.
Main role responsibilities
- Organize consortium activities
- Maintain, communicate and manage the consortium planning
- Maintain consortium administration (e.g. budget) and organize communication with other stakeholders (potential new Consortium members, data sharing requests, etc.)
- Facilitate consortium meetings between technical stakeholders in taskforces organized and the managerial stakeholders involved
- Coordinate the ongoing technical work of the consortium
- Liaise with authorities such as ECHA
- Support clients in day-to-day REACH/biocides related business operations
- Maintain contacts with third parties and authorities on behalf of clients
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in regulatory management
- Thought leadership; leading the directive and acting on behalf of the client
- Resolve challenges – solve clients’ concerns and create solutions for foreseeable issues Insight on latest industry trends to present opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- Advisor to client about potential impact of the regulations, demonstrating foresight and contributing to his/her success
- Recognize potential issues and propose viable solutions.
- Liaise with clients to generate creative solutions
Please submit your resume (English) and brief cover letter including salary expectation.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.