Project Engineer Special Technics
Tractebel is looking for a : Project Engineer Special Technics - Hasselt
You will work as Project Engineer for our department Building & Complex Structures which is responsible for engineering and consultancy services related to the development and realisation of Buildings, including Tertiary and Industrial Buildings, Sport Infrastructures and consultancy missions related to buildings. These projects cover feasibility, basic design, detailed design, technical assistance during construction and on-site construction follow-up. Our activity is mainly situated in Belgium, even though we have projects worldwide in specific market segments.
Within a project team, coached by Sr Engineer, the Project Engineer (Technical Specialist – HVAC/Energy Efficiency) is responsible for the engineering and creation of sustainable building projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams for building projects in the sector Sport& Leisure, Complex and Tertiary Buildings and Industry
• Create sustainable design principles for installations and building systems
• Create design presentations and models for sales team
• Create Design Notes, Drafts, Technical Specifications for fantastic projects
• Coordinate with client and other designers (structures, fire safety, sustainability,…)
• Perform dynamic simulations and calculations of technical installations, energy systems....
• Instruct and Support the BIM/3D /CAD team using latest ICT tools
• Make cost estimates , in coordination with suppliers
• Analyse and approve tenders submitted by Bidders.
• Inspect and validate installations, systems and equipment during construction on site.
• Enforce “Safety first”
• Validate completed works and open doors of new built projects
• You have a master degree as civil or industrial engineer
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in special technics (HVAC, plumbing, heat pumps, pv installations, geothermal installations, etc. )
• You have a good knowledge of Aeraulics + hydraulics : piping, ventilation, thermal energy production
• You are experienced with Dynamic energy simulations & Sustainable solutions;
• Principle knowledge of EPB / BREEAM / HQE
• Principle knowledge of Autodesk 2D / Bentley 2D / REVIT 3D /BIM
• You are fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is considered a plus.
• You have strong analytical skills and you can switch from helicopter view to focus on the details;
• You are a team player and you aim at meeting the client’s expectations;
• You can work autonomously and efficiently in order to meet personal and general objectives;
• You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
What we offer
• An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
• A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
• An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
• A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34-36