Junior Consultant (m/f/x)
You have the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects in a strong evolving sector. As a project member you work closely with your colleagues- experts, external clients and management in order to advice the client with the best solution for his situation. You become part of a strong team that will support you to leverage your knowledge and skills.
Our company is known for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who are eager to learn, take initiatives and of course like to have fun with their work and team.
You will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocides, Plant protection products etc) and will be responsible for:
- providing specialist technical advice and assist in dossier preparation several chemical legislations in the EU.
- remain aware of regulatory guidance.
- communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- Masters degree (or bachelors with experience) in engineering, chemistry and/or related sub-disciplines, (bio)chemistry, (eco)toxicology, environmental & health sciences, or related fields
- Having obtained a PhD in sciences (chemistry, biology,...) is a plus.
- Experience with one of the following registration procedures is a plus: Biocides. agrochemicals / pesticides / REACH.
- Strong technical and data evaluation skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. A good command of other European languages is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Competitive and flexible salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.