ERM Graduate Program
Do you want to shape a more sustainable future by helping companies grow without compromising the future of our planet?
Are you ready to start your journey with us? Join our team and make a difference!
Sustainability describes what we do day in day out at ERM: within our own operations, how we deliver our projects, and through the services we provide to our clients.
We combine innovative solutions with technical excellence to help our clients better understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing. We help our clients:
- Remove risk, cost and complexity from their business;
- Exploit new business opportunities;
- Safeguard local communities and habitats; and
- Minimize their impact on climate change.
From liaising with local communities to developing health and safety programs, ERM consultants play
a key role in helping clients achieve their strategic goals. They remove risk, they improve sustainability and they enable future growth. Although no two consulting roles at ERM are the same, they all come with the same level of career development opportunities and learning support. As a new consultant
at ERM, you will gain a wealth of experience across different sectors, clients, geographies and services, all of which will help shape your future career.
In order to support the continued growth and innovation, ERM has an opportunity for you as young talent to join us through the Graduate Recruitment Program in either Belgium or The Netherlands.
About the program:
The ERM Graduate Program offers you the possibility to grow into an environmental consulting position at ERM, and contains the following aspects:
- Interesting job content in an international environment;
- Practice and development of technical skills;
- Coaching & Mentoring;
- Working in various teams within ERM Benelux;
- Technical and non-technical trainings;
- Project Management training and development;
- Compensation scheme and benefits aligned to the market.
About the basic requirements:
Can you tick the box on all the requirements below? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
- Master in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability (or similar);
- Recently graduated or graduation in 2019;
- Languages: native speaker in Dutch and/or French, and fluent in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Availability to travel and in the possession of a valid driver’s license.
About the selection procedure:
Update your CV and inspire us with your motivation letter (max. 1 A4) by using the following three questions:
- What are you most proud of?
- If anything is possible, what would your ideal working day look like?
- After a year working for ERM, what will you have accomplished?
Send your application before April 1st 2019!
The next steps will be:
- An online assessment (week 15);
- First round (week 16) – Group interview;
- Second round (week 17) – Face-to-face assessment;
- Start in Summer 2019.
Please be aware that it is important that you are able to join all rounds of assessments. Not being present at these meetings means that you will be excluded from the selection procedure!
About the location:
We will have possibilities on all our offices in Belgium (Antwerp and Brussels) and The Netherlands (Dordrecht).
About the compensation and benefits:
Careers at ERM are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed. We offer a salary which is competitive to the market, and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 24 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, meal vouchers and 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are located near the main train stations in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Please use the following link to send us your application: