EHS Due Dilligence Auditor
SM&C is an independent consultancy firm that provides tailored advice for a wide range of our clients’ technical and environmental challenges. As a registered soil remediation expert in Flanders, we assist our clients with soil and groundwater related challenges, whether these consist of legal compliance, site transfer, delineation or remediation design and follow up.
In addition, our international experience combined with our thorough knowledge of local regulations, is an excellent base for our auditing services. Our professional network allows us to provide technical as well as environmental due diligence audits in Europe and beyond.
SM&C is currently looking for an experienced EHS due diligence auditor to grow our auditing services.
- You are an experienced EHS due diligence auditor (at least 3 to 5 years of experience as project lead).;
- You have a relevant master or bachelor degree in environmental engineering, environmental science or a related discipline;
- You have extensive knowledge of environmental, health and safety legislation in Belgium and/or the Netherlands. Additional professional certifications and/or experience as environmental coordinator is a plus;
- A small team makes you feel at home: you are a team player, but like to work independently;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, which allow you to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients;
- You are passionate and flexible, but also practical, accurate and detailed;
- You are able and willing to travel for EDD projects in the Benelux and France;
- Native Dutch speaker with an excellent knowledge of English and French. Since you operate in an international setting, you have excellent English reporting skills;
- Execute and manage EHS due diligence audits in the Benelux and coordinate audit projects in Europe; To a lesser extent projects will also include regulatory compliance audits.
- Grow SM&C’s auditing services by meeting and exceeding our clients’ delivery expectations.
- a valued position in our passionate team based in Haacht, with a large degree of independence and the potential to develop challenging and interesting opportunities a challenging work environment with many learning and development opportunities. Since we intend to grow our auditing team, your skills and talents will help shape our auditing services;
- We offer a competitive salary and a good variety of secondary benefits
We look forward to receiving your application: