For our Belgium Office in Leuven or Ghent we are looking for an EHS Consultant.
In this role at AECOM you will:
- Provide consulting advice to a large variety of industrial clients in a wide range of environmental and health and safety projects;
- Advise our clients on regulatory implications of findings and act pro-active in finding sustainable solutions for their environmental, health and safety challenges;
- Implement safety, quality and customer focus into your day-to-day activities;
- Manage projects regarding time, budget and quality; and
- Have the opportunity to work on interdisciplinary projects (transportation, construction, water,…) nationally and internationally.
- Master/Bachelor in Environmental and Health & Safety Management, Bio Engineering or another technical, environmental or chemical field of study; Preferably obtained (or in training) for a degree as prevention advisor and/or as environmental coordinator;
- Previous working experience within consultancy or industry (2-4 years) and a solid knowledge of actual environmental/health & safety legislation;
- Confidence with working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus;
- High level of verbal and written language skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus; and
- Strong commitment to AECOM’s health and safety culture.
What We Offer
- AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide;
- At AECOM we know the importance of ensuring our people have the opportunity to grow in the broadest possible sense of the term. ‘Freedom to Grow’ is a new, flexible and inclusive work culture within AECOM giving our diverse talent pool the freedom to work in the way they feel most productive and energized, so everyone can bring their best self to work, thrive and reach their full potential. Freedom in this context ranges from choosing the time, place and type of work we do, through to the workstyle we choose to deploy, the way we communicate and think. Our guiding principle throughout this journey is, if it works for you, your team and your clients then it works for AECOM; and
- AECOM offers a salary, which is competitive to the market and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 32 vacation days, seniority days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance with DKV, laptop and smartphone, monthly net allowance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a company car or 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are located near the train stations of Leuven and Gentbrugge.
At AECOM, we believe in potential!
When you join a company that’s pioneering the future, your opportunities are unlimited. By connecting the largest network of professional expertise in the industry, we’re finding new approaches and better answers to the toughest challenges. And we want you to be a part of it.
Efficient buildings. Faster transportation. Improved security. Healthier environments. Resilient cities.
Every day, in dozens of markets and more than 150 countries, our employees are exploring new possibilities for a better world. If you’re interested in a career path that’s as dynamic as you are, than apply here on LinkedIn or via https://aecom.jobs/leuven-bel/ehs-consultant/FDE835FC6549492C8C7CEAFF69BF180B/job
Join AECOM and make amazing happen!
More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com
Maria Theresiastraat 34a