Our EHS & Sustainability team currently has an exciting vacancy for an Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant to work on various projects.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic team which undertakes a wide variety of EHS & Sustainability projects for mainly private sector clients within Belgium and occasionally in the wider Benelux region or abroad. Our new colleague will be involved in operational EHS management, Due Diligence and Compliance auditing, permitting, data analysis, assess and apply the appropriate and actual environmental and health & safety legislations and report writing. AECOM has a strong safety culture which is supported across the business worldwide. As part of our team, you're expected to implement safety, quality and customer focus into your day-to-day activities. You participate in all safety initiatives, you ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues and you support and achieve safety objectives through orienting, training and coaching.
- Master/Bachelor in Environmental and Health & Safety Management, Bio Engineering or another technical, environmental or chemical field of study.
- Preferably has obtained or is in training for a degree as prevention advisor and/or as environmental coordinator.
- Has previous working experience within consultancy or industry (minimum 2 years) and has solid knowledge of actual Belgian environmental/health & safety legislation.
- Confidence with working in a team and in a future client facing role.
- Willingness to travel to meet the needs of specific projects.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Maria Theresiastraat 34a