Consultant - Operational Performance (OP) team, Antwerpen
Join ERM and you will join a strong community of more than 3200 consultants across the globe. As part of this community, you will be able to share and grow your knowledge and contribute to projects that will determine the future of our planet. We encourage consultants to build their own career paths based on their individual strengths and aspirations. A consultancy role at ERM could lead you to become a Technical Director, a Project Manager or even a Partner. Whether you excel at client engagement or prefer to focus on your technical strengths, a consultancy career at ERM will provide you with a myriad of options and opportunities.
Sustainability describes what we do day in day out at ERM: within our own operations, how we deliver our projects, and through the services we provide to our clients.
From 160 offices in over 40 countries, we provide a wide range of environmental, health, safety, risk and social consulting services. ERM has a 40-year track record in consulting and has worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 in key sectors, such as oil, gas, power, mining, manufacturing, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
From liaising with local communities to developing health and safety programs, ERM consultants play a key role in helping clients achieve their strategic goals. They remove risk, they improve sustainability and they enable future growth. Although no two consulting roles at ERM are the same, they all come with the same level of career development opportunities and learning support. As a new consultant at ERM, you will gain a wealth of experience across different sectors, clients, geographies and services, all of which will help shape your future career.
ERM is seeking a motivated Consultant to join our Operational Performance team in Antwerp. In this role, you will manage and perform projects for multi-national clients, while working across ERM’s Operational Performance and Mergers & Acquisitions teams on related follow-on project tasks. This dynamic and inspiring team provides an exciting work environment with many learning and development opportunities.
- Manage and perform environmental, health, safety and sustainability projects involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and globally.
- Provide consulting advice to legal, corporate, and venture capital clients.
- Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liability risks, and compliance and operational status at manufacturing facilities.
- Perform EHS compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities, and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with national and local regulations.
- Together with the team, you manage regional and global projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Work with ERM Partners-in-Charge and other Project Managers to effectively manage projects.
- Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and subcontractors.
- Master degree in engineering, environmental science, business administration, or related discipline.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in EHS consulting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
- Quick learner, eye for detail, driven working ethic.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, identify and capitalize on sales opportunities, and mentor junior staff a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and writing. French language skills are a plus.
Careers at ERM are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed.
- ERM is structured to encourage collaboration and networking among regional offices, providing opportunities to network with our global service teams and remediation technology experts to share best practices, access the best talent, and partner on consulting opportunities.
- We are a leading expert in several innovative technologies, including High Resolution Site Characterization techniques, Thermal Remediation, Enhanced Bioremediation, as well as green and sustainable remediation solutions. With a proven track record excelling within complex and challenging project parameters, our outstanding work has led our clients to trust us with their most challenging sites across the globe.
- We offer you the possibility to work on interesting multiple projects, allowing you to develop skills in various areas. You will work independently and will have a valuable contribution on important projects.
- We offer a scope of internal trainings and a career path with the possibility to grow within the company over the years, possibly through development programs.
- We offer a salary which is competitive to the market, and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 24 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, meal vouchers and 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are located near main train stations.
Posthoflei 5 bus 6