Business Development Engineer
Present on 5 continents with 90 000 employees across the world, SUEZ is an industrial services and solutions company specializing in securing and recovering resources. Its waste recycling and recovery activity proposes materials, energy and recovery solutions for all types of waste to both secure existing and produce new resources. The teams contribute to waste recovery services from collection, sorting, dismantling, recycling, recovering and marketing of new resources and specialized services on industrial sites.
Industrial Waste Specialties (IWS), the Business Unit in charge of hazardous waste management within the SUEZ Division Recycling & Recovery Europe, was launched in 2016 in order to boost the business activity with industrial customers across Europe. To support its growth, SUEZ RR IWS Remediation, the entity in charge of the “Soil Remediation” activity is looking for a (M/F):
Business Development Engineer
As part of our business development team, you will work on different soil remediation tenders, perform feasibility studies and develop technical solutions. You will also execute, as a project leader, in situ or on site projects, some abroad.
This domain can be wide ranging in scope involving various types of site remediation or soil treatment challenges. SUEZ RR IWS Remediation has a proven track record in large scale remediation works and you will work within this national and international context to secure future projects. Business travels are required.
Further job description:
- Working on offers and tenders for national and international remediation projects;
- Offer technical support to the projects department;
- Managing in situ soil remediation projects abroad as a project leader;
- Undertaking technical sales and consulting activities (e.g. prospecting, attending seminars, …);
- If needed you will coordinate with other experts of the SUEZ group on specific cases;
- On-site testing, on site sampling, and site follow-up where needed.
Job profile & skills
- You have a Master degree in geosciences, (bio-)engineering, environmental sciences or similar;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in remediation;
- You are analytical minded and able to work independently on various solutions at the same time;
- You possess good entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Being a strong communicator, you’re also multi-lingual: fluent in English (written and spoken), at least fluent in one of our other corporate languages (Dutch or French), other languages are welcomed.
- An interesting & varied job in the environmental sector within a stable company and a world-leader in their field of work;
- An attractive salary package plus non-statutory fringe benefits (including a company car, insurances, meal vouchers,…);
- The opportunity to be involved in major international projects and participate in assignments abroad.
To apply, please use this link