6th BPR Symposium: Focus on Biocidal Product Families
We invite you to join us at our 6th Biocidal Products Regulation Symposium on 17 October 2017 at Sheraton Brussels Airport. The main focus of the Symposium will be on Biocidal Product Families.
The ideal moment to get in contact with experts from European Commission, Competent Authorities, service providers and industry representatives !
Why attend ?
In Europe, an authorization is required before placing biocidal products on the market. This symposium will provide you with the latest developments concerning Biocidal Product Families and other topics in the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) No 528/2012).
Who will benefit from this symposium?
Target audience is anyone placing biocidal products or active substances on the market, who wants to remain compliant with the new legislation and is active in regulatory affairs, R&D or marketing.
- 08:45-09:15 - Registration
- 09:15-09:30 - Welcome by An Ghekiere (ARCHE Consulting)
- 09:30-10:00 - Experiences with BPF as eCA (Karima Azdad - FOD)
- 10:00-10:30 - Experiences with BPF as eCA (Marcel Hulsman - Ctgb)
- 10:30-11:00 - Coffee break
- 11:00-11:30 - Update from the Commission: latest developments in the biocides field (Alfonso Las Heras - European Commission)
- 11:30-12:00 - BPF Concept and the Same Biocidal Product Regulation (Marko Susnik - Federal Economic Chamber - Austria)
- 12:00-13:00 - Lunch
- 13:00-14:00 - Latest update on disinfection byproducts (Sara Kirkham - Arrow Regulatory)
- 14:00-14:30 - Efficacy testing for BPF (Michele Cavalleri - Eurofins)
- 14:30-15:00 - Reducing workload by applying risk envelope approach to BPF (An Vanden Bosch - ARCHE Consulting)
- 15:00-15:30 - Coffee break
- 15:30-16:00 - SME experience with BPR for in situ biocides (Rik Daneels - Aqua Ecologic)
- 16:00-17:00 - Q&A and closing of the Symposium
450 euro per person (excl 21% VAT)
Sheraton Brussels Airport
We are looking forward to meeting you !
For more detailed information and registration please visit the ARCHE Consulting website.