40th AIVC - 8th TightVent & 6th venticool Conference - From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate
The 40th AIVC conference will be held on 15 and 16 October 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. It will also be the 8th TightVent conference and the 6th venticool conference.
From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate
40 years of AIVC
The event will place its focus on:
- Smart ventilation, IAQ and health relationships
- Ventilative cooling – Resilient cooling
The conference programme will include well‐prepared and structured sessions focused on the conference topics, invited speakers, long and short oral presentations arising from the call, as well as 90 seconds industry presentations.
Confirmed topical sessions
- 40 years of AIVC
- Bedroom ventilation, IAQ and sleep
- Better implementation of ventilative cooling (cooling of buildings using outside air as main source) in national (building) standards, legislation and compliance tools
- Controlling moisture for improved IAQ
- EPBD 2018/844/EU Article 19a feasibility study on the “inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems”
- EBC Annex 68 - Design and Operational Strategies for High IAQ in Low Energy Buildings
- EBC Annex 78 - Supplementing Ventilation with Gas-phase Air Cleaning, Implementation and Energy Implications
- EBC Annex 80 - Resilient Cooling
- Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared airtightness results
- Model based control and concepts for ventilation systems
- Performance-based assessment methods for ventilation systems
- IEA EBC Annex79: What information do we need for occupant-centric building design and operation?
- When the EPR hits the fan, or…the killing of the fan energy
To proceed with your registration click here
The conference will be held in Ghent (Belgium), a city of about 200.000 inhabitants with a rich history and a beautiful centre. It is located about 60 km from Brussels and about 1 hour by train from Brussels airport. ‘Het Pand’ is the culture and congress centre of Ghent University. Het Pand has several facilities for the university and its external visitors.
INIVE, the International Network on Ventilation and Energy Performance on behalf of the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), TightVent Europe (the Building and Ductwork Airtightness Platform), and venticool (the international platform for ventilative cooling
For further information and updates visit us at: https://www.aivc2019conference.org
Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre