For our client, a market leader in the development & implementation of sustainable energy projects, JLE-Solutions is looking for a
Renewable Energy - Project Manager
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Manager you are responsible for the supervision and coordination of large-scale solar parks projects, wind energy projects and energy storage projects.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Manager you follow up projects from A to Z: from study phase to project implementation.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Manager you manage & motivate the internal project teams with the necessary leadership skills.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Manager you’re always following up the planning, scope and budget with the aim of achieving the desired end result and required quality.
- Your customers are project developers, energy suppliers and large industrial companies.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Manager you are operationally - commercially - financially responsible for the projects entrusted to you.
- You have a Master degree in engineering (general or technical) or equivalent level of education.
- You have relevant experience in project management preferably in large industrial projects, renewable energy or similar industries.
- You are able to act proactively, assertively and take decisive action.
- You tackle your projects in a customer-oriented & strategic way with an helicopter view.
- You are a team player and have the ability to take the initiative.
- You work analytically, well organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills at various levels.
- A challenging job in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills, your achievements & an interesting package of extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Rob at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!