For our client, active in renewable energy, JLE-Solutions is looking for a Project Manager Solar energy
Project Manager Solar
You report to the operations manager and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects Belgium and outside of Europe. You actively participate in the following activities
- Sales support: you support the sales team with the technical elements of the proposal including budgeting and pre project scoping.
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, client interfacing)
- Design and engineering of the renewable energy systems (layout, detailed plans, material selection,… calculations and computations)
- Site management (logistics, safety, subcontractors, schedule, quality control)
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks supplier, governmental bodies, subcontractors, etc.)
- You have an engineering degree or an equivalent experience
- You have a track record of minimum 2 years with ideally some experience in the solar photovoltaic business
- You have expertise in low and medium voltage installations
- You are fluent in 2D modelling via AutoCad or similar tools.
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- You are based in Belgium but can sent on missions outside of Europe.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch or French and English
- An attractive salary based on your profile and a broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
- Opportunity to rapidly grow into new roles and responsibility
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joris Leemans 0485/049.064
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!