Terug naar filteroverzicht
Loopt af op: 01/07/2023
For our client, an ambitious and fast growing player in the development and production of sustainable energy projects, JLE-Solutions is looking for a
Project Manager - Onshore Wind
- As a Project Manager - Onshore Wind you initiate and coordinate all project phases: from the concept and development phase to the commissioning.
- You are responsible for monitoring and managing the project costs, and for the planning of the project resources.
- As a Project Manager - Onshore Wind you negotiate with the site owners and network operators and maintain close contacts with local administrations, policy makers and all stakeholders involved.
- As a Project Manager - Onshore Wind you prepare investment decisions and assist in the negotiations with the turbine suppliers.
- You streamline communication with other parties such as architects, engineers, site managers and the finance department.
- As a Project Manager - Onshore Wind you closely follow the project planning, make adjustments where necessary, and report on the project progress and the milestones.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (Industrial or Civil) or equivalent level of education.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in project management, preferably in wind energy or similar industries.
- You are passionate about wind energy and/or environmental technologies.
- You have strong coordinating skills and are able of successfully managing all parties involved.
- Excellent knowledge of English and able to communicate in Dutch and/ or French.
- You are communicative, have strong people skills and can take initiative.
- A challenging job in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills, your achievements & an interesting package of extra-legal benefits, including a green company car.
Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or contact me at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!