For our client, an ambitious and fast growing player in the development and production of sustainable energy projects, Green Recruitment is looking for a
Project Engineer – Wind Energy
- A function with an international character in the booming Renewable Energy industry, with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- Being part of an innovative company with positive values, with a focus on the employees and with high levels of employee engagement.
- You will work alongside leading experts in the Renewable Energy sector and will join a team of fine people in a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- Thanks to an individual approach and a customized growth plan you’ll have the possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your expertise, a green company car, bonus systems, an interesting package of extra-legal benefits according to Paritair Comité 326 /Commission Paritaire 326 and the flexibility working from home, minimum 2 days/ week.
- As a Project Engineer - Wind Energy you are working on the development of green energy production for following areas: wind and solar.
- Within the production team you are responsible for the technical studies and calculations that help with the further development of the wind farms and production parks.
- You are carrying out feasibility studies and analyzes of large-scale wind energy projects, solar parks projects and energy storage projects.
- As a Project Engineer - Wind Energy you are preparing the investment decisions by making calculations and determining the financial feasibility.
- As a Project Engineer - Wind Energy you are taking on the projects during the realization phases and providing technical support at the production installations.
- You have a Master degree in engineering (general or technical) or equivalent level of education.
- You have relevant experience in project implementation preferably in wind/ renewable energy or similar industries.
- You are passionate about energy techniques and/or environmental technologies.
- You have a strong knowledge of the market and technologies in your field: wind, solar, hydrogen and/or energy storage.
- Solving technical issues and acting in a solution-oriented way are your second nature.
- Excellent knowledge of English and able to communicate in Dutch and/ or French.
- You are communicative, analytical and customer focused.
Send your CV to Rob@green-recruitment.eu or contact me at 0472/90.11.31
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!