Terug naar filteroverzicht
Loopt af op: 01/07/2023
For our client, an ambitious and fast growing player in the development and production of sustainable energy projects, JLE-Solutions is looking for a
Project Engineer – Renewable Energy
- As a Project Engineer - Renewable Energy you are working on the development of green energy production for following areas: wind, solar, hydrogen and energy storage.
- Within the production team you are responsible for the technical studies and calculations that help with the further development of the production parks.
- You are carrying out feasibility studies and analyzes of large-scale wind energy projects, solar parks projects, hydrogen and energy storage projects.
- As a Project Engineer - Renewable Energy you are preparing the investment decisions by making calculations and determining the financial feasibility.
- As a Project Engineer - Renewable Energy you are taking on the projects during the realization phases and providing technical support at the production installations.
- You have a Master degree in engineering (general or technical) or equivalent level of education.
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in project implementation preferably in renewable energy or similar industries.
- You are passionate about energy techniques and/or environmental technologies.
- You have a strong knowledge of the market and technologies in your field: wind, solar, hydrogen and/or energy storage.
- Solving technical issues and acting in a solution-oriented way are your second nature.
- Excellent knowledge of English and able to communicate in Dutch and/ or French.
- You are communicative, analytical and customer focused.
- A challenging job in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills, your achievements & an interesting package of extra-legal benefits, including a green company car.
Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or contact Rob at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!