For an ambitious and fast growing player in the development and production of renewable energy projects, JLE-Solutions is looking for an:
O&M Engineer – Onshore Wind
- As an O&M Engineer – Onshore Wind you will be responsible for the operational & maintenance follow-up and the monitoring of onshore wind farms.
- You will be mainly managing and optimizing the production installations, and will be coordinating the technical supervision of the wind farms. On top of this you’ll be following up on the production assets of solar and hydrogen projects.
- You will be analyzing the production data, ensuring the availability of the wind turbines & the connections of the wind farms, leading repair projects, supporting technicians in trouble shooting, maintaining contact with local administrations & authorities, with the distribution system operator, local landowners, etc.
- As an O&M Engineer – Onshore Wind you are responsible for providing technical support for the purchase and commissioning of new production facilities: financial feasibility study, (re)design, manage specifications, technical evaluation of tenders, budget & planning management, supplier management, etc.
- As an O&M Engineer – Onshore Wind you will contributing on all different phases of onshore wind projects, but with a focus on the operation, the maintenance, the planning and study of production optimization.
- You have a Master degree in engineering or equivalent level of education.
- You have relevant experience in Operation Management, preferably in wind energy or similar industries.
- You have good knowledge of or a passion for wind energy and are interested about solar and hydrogen production.
- You are strongly IT minded and are keen on data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of English and able to communicate in Dutch and/ or French.
- You are a team player, able to take initiative and have a positive mindset.
- A challenging job in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills, your achievements & an interesting package of extra-legal benefits, including a green company car.
Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or contact Rob at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!