For our client, an ambitious and successful player in offshore energy production, JLE-Solutions is looking for an Operations Manager - offshore wind who will be responsible for the follow-up of offshore wind farms projects:
Offshore wind energy - Operations Manager - (m/v)
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind you are responsible for leading the daily Operations & Maintenance of the WTG and Balance of Plant (BoP) scope in order to improve the performance & costs of the wind farms.
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind your result areas are operational performance (availability & production), financial performance and risk management (asset integrity).
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind you act as a single point of contact towards the Board of Directors.
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind you will be monitoring and anticipating on the safe operation of the wind turbines and contribute to a pro-active safety culture.
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind you will be monthly reporting related to HSEQ, production, WTG availability and reliability, maintenance progress and review of the availability imbalance (PPA).
- As an Operations Manager - offshore wind you will be supporting contract management and commercial management of the offshore wind farm projects.
- You have a Master degree engineering (general or technical) or equivalent level of education.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in large industrial projects, preferably renewable energy, offshore oil and gas, or similar industries.
- Excellent communication skills & knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Experience with Contract Management in a technical environment.
- You are results-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- You are a team player and have the ability to take the initiative.
- A job with an international character in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements. An interesting package of extra-legal benefits & a compensation for offshore work.
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Rob at 0472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!