We want to reinforce our team with :
a junior sustainability real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to large scale building and masterplanning projects? Do you want to separate the bullshit from the truth?
- You aid architects, project developers and engineers in designing sustainable buildings;
- You participate in projects related to building sector where you perform energy, comfort and material studies (LCC, EPB, PHP, daylight simulations, thermal dynamic simulations, LCA, …);
- You perform sustainability guidances (BREEAM, LCA studies)
- You contribute to the contents of large, multidisciplinary projects and you independently manage smaller projects from A to Z. You are responsible for the organization and financial management of those projects;
- You want to make an impact in the building sector
- You have a master’s in engineering with specialisation building technics or architecture or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have knowledge of EPB, BREEAM, dynamic simulations or other mentioned fields
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to sharing your own experience and expertise with colleagues;
- You possess strong organizational skills and take ownership.
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports;
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or French with a good knowledge of Dutch, and a good knowledge of English is appreciated.
- An interesting and varied job in a start-up mindset, but an experienced team;
- Possibility to grow within the team;
- Sustainable practices and transport: We are in the most trendy coworking office in Belgium: Fosbury and Sons right next to the North station.
- A salary that fits your expertise and mindset