For an international energy company and market leader in Renewable Energy, I am looking for an:
Foundation Engineer - Offshore Wind
- As a Foundation Engineer you are responsible for offshore related foundation concepts, installation methodologies, construction and the development of FEED level design work.
- As a Foundation Engineer you will oversee and perform foundation selection for early stage project assessments of current and future offshore wind farms.
- You will assist the project team to respond queries during fabrication and construction works in factories, pre-assembly and construction sites as well as during installation.
- As a Foundation Engineer you participate and manage the design review during foundation detailed design process for the foundations of offshore wind farms.
- As a Foundation Engineer you identify and check the technical and contractual interfaces between design, fabrication and installation of offshore foundations.
- You are responsible for the interfacing between the different scopes, packages or contracts and the preparation, participation and processing of follow-up meetings with the contractor(s) or design consultants.
- You have a relevant Master’s Degree in Structural, Naval, Civil Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Preferably a first experience (in offshore or structural installation and design).
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must.
- You are flexible, able to manage your own workload and meet demanding timelines.
- Knowledge of design software such as Sesam, Bladed, Sacs, or equivalent is a plus.
- Willing to travel regularly.
- A job with an international character in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV to Rob@green-recruitment.eu or contact Rob at +32 472/90.11.31. All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!