For an ambitious and fast growing player in the development and production of sustainable energy projects, I am looking for a
Electrical Package Manager - Hydrogen
- A function with an international character in the booming industry of Hydrogen, with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- Being part of an innovative company with positive values, with a focus on the employees and with high levels of employee engagement.
- You will work alongside leading experts in the Renewable Energy sector and will join a team of fine people in a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- Thanks to an individual approach and a customized growth plan you’ll have the possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your expertise, a green company car, bonus systems, an interesting package of extra-legal benefits according to Paritair Comité 326 /Commission Paritaire 326 and the flexibility working from home, minimum 2 days/ week.
- As an Electrical Package Manager - Hydrogen you’ll be supporting projects in different phases from the concept and development phase to the commissioning, with your technical knowledge and experience to all electrical related matters.
- You are responsible for the project management of the electrical package during the planning and development phase in lead up to construction; monitoring and managing the project costs, and for the planning of the project resources.
- As an Electrical Package Manager - Hydrogen you collaborate closely with other Package Managers (Commercial &Technical) to ensure that the projects run successful.
- As an Electrical Package Manager - Hydrogen you prepare investment decisions and assist in the negotiations with all parties involved.
- You streamline communication with other parties and are assisting Electrical Project engineers in the correct execution of the projects.
- As an Electrical Package Manager - Hydrogen you closely follow the project planning, make adjustments where necessary, and report on the project progress and the milestones.
- You have a Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent level of education.
- You have relevant experience in project management, preferably in Hydrogen, Renewable Energy or similar industries.
- You are passionate about Hydrogen, Renewable Energy and/or environmental technologies.
- You have strong coordinating skills and are able of successfully managing all parties involved.
- Excellent knowledge of English and able to communicate in Dutch and/ or French.
- You are communicative, have strong people skills and can take initiative.
Send your CV Rob@green-recruitment.eu or contact me at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!