For our fast growing client active as a developer of large-scale renewable energy in the Benelux, Green Recruitment is looking for a:
Construction Director Renewable Energy
- You have the overall responsibility for the development and management of the Construction department.
- You provide strong leadership to the construction team (Project Managers and Site Supervisors).
- You oversee the planning, scheduling, and execution of solar EPC projects, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives. You monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- You monitor project costs, analyze variances, and take corrective actions to stay within budgetary limits.
- You maintain high-quality standards throughout the construction process.
- You manage the overall project resourcing including recruitment, liaison, onboarding, coordination, training, development and mentoring.
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in civil engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in relevant areas such as renewables or energy production.
- You speak fluently Dutch or French (and English).
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate, guide, and collaborate with the team.
- You have in-depth understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery.
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills to interact effectively with stakeholders.
- We offer you a position with lots of responsibility and the necessary tools and support from the management with a high degree of autonomy.
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with an open atmosphere and a great team full of enthusiastic people.
- In addition you will receive a competitive salary package, with a company car and numerous extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joris Leemans 0485/049.064
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!